Monday, February 21, 2011

4 days too late..



so, thus begins the final year of my epic struggle with uni. according to statistics 90% of this(context) affects the reader more than the 10% which makes up the layout. I learnt this at my 4 day intensive last week. I also learnt a lot about people and the people around me. Its sad, to think that in those 4 days we as a group connected so much more on such an intimate level than we ever have in our
3 years at uni. I've learnt a lot about life and it amazes me how dedicated M is with her kids. And the fact that she is still so up there with uni work. How M.A and N make what's been happening in egypt so much more real. I love that i slip into my hideous malaysian slang with the girls in the back and we have a good laugh about it. How L made me laugh when i really needed it. How X had to deal with my wolf child and that A makes the perfect clinician. And i lov
e that for a few days we saw into each other, past the faces and saw what lay behind. So, to the Feb block of ECP, thanks for those 4 days.
For once in those 3 years,
i loved uni.


No comments: